Welcome to INR500.com. INR500.com is a marketplace platform for services performed by its users.
The following terms and conditions (these “Terms of Service”), govern your access to and use of the INR500 website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.inr500.com (the “Site”), by Ambivert Technologies Private Limited (MH,Pune), as applicable.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Fiverr services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request here.
Sellers are users who offer and perform services through INR500.
Buyers are users who purchase services on INR500.
Task Page is where the seller can describe their task and the Task’s terms, and the buyer can purchase the Task and create an order.
Task Extras are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s Task for an additional price defined by the Seller.
Task Multiples are additional quantities of unique orders from the seller’s Task.
Task Packages allow Sellers to offer services in different formats and prices. Packages can include upgrades, which lets Sellers price their service for a basic price of over INR 500.
Custom Offers are exclusive proposals that a seller can create in response to specific requirements of a buyer.
Custom Orders are requests made by a buyer to receive a Custom Offer from a seller.
Orders are the formal agreement between a buyer and seller after a purchase was made from the seller’s Task Page.
Order Page is where Buyers and Sellers communicate with each other in connection with an ordered Task.
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a buyer and seller on INR500.
Revenue is the money Sellers earn from completed orders.
Sales Balance is cleared revenue from completed orders for Sellers to withdraw or use to purchase Tasks.
Shopping Balance is shopping credit collected from cancelled orders or INR500 promotions to be used for purchasing Task.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users may buy and sell on INR500. Registration is free.
- Tasks on INR500 may be offered at a base starting price of ₹500. Some tasks are offered at a base price of more than₹500 as determined by the seller.
- Buyers pay Fiverr in advance to create an order.
- Orders are purchased through the Order button found on a seller’s Task page or through a Custom Offer.
- For fees and payments please read the purchasing section here.
- Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect Sellers’ reputation and status.
- Sellers gain account statuses (Levels) based on their performance and reputation. Advanced levels provide their owners with benefits, including offering services for higher prices through Task Extras, or selling their Task in multiples.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through INR500.com.
- Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the seller on their Task page. Note: some Tasks charge additional payments (through Task Extras) for Commercial Use License. See our “Ownership” and “Commercial Use License” sections below for more information.
- Fiverr retains the right to use all published delivered works for Fiverr marketing and promotion purposes.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL INR500.COM, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.